Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Opening a Text file from the autorun
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Opening a Text file from the autorun
Opening a Text file from the autorun 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi I am using Codysafe to develop tutorials for the visually impaired to achieve this we use a screen reader to convert text into speech the problem that I want to open Notepad 2 with a short tutorial when ever a program is launched.I used the command line in Notepad 2 to launch a text file whenever Notepad is launched from the Codysafe menu and it works fine however when I Autorun Notepad on start-up it does not load the text file .Question is there any method I can use to achieve this?RegardsHi Jimmy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Opening a Text file from the autorun 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14
Hi Jimmy,Thanks for reporting a bug! (Yeah. It was a bug...)You are welcome to download latest fixed version of CodySafe.In addition if you need to execute more than one instance of same application with different parameters you may create a batch file, add it to the applications list and (optionally) set for autorun.More features are coming soon. Stay tuned!

Re:Opening a Text file from the autorun 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Thank you karma10For your timly reply to this problem.Hi Jimmy

Re:Opening a Text file from the autorun 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi Karma10I downloaded the new Codysafe loaded it and tested it it seems to have a problem with the autorun I get the following message when I tested it.The file name directory name volume label syntax is incorrectthe ini file reads;[AutoRun]ExeName1=NVDA\.\nvda.exeNumber1=0ExeName2=Notepad2\.\Notepad2.exeNumber2=0 regardsHiJimmy

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop