Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Pause when loading
Pause when loading 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 1
HiCould a pause be inserted when starting apps when Iinsert the drive my first app to load a screen reader takes longer to load than my scond Notepad I would like to insert a pause into the loading of Notepad.Regards
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Pause when loading 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 14
HiJimmy,Most simple way to manage pauses and sequence of applications load is to create single batch file, add it as application in Application Manager (you may hide it from menu if you want) and assign it to autorun in corresponding tab of Applications Manager.Here is an example of such batch file:
Code:

@ECHO OFF:: Running your first applicationstart %CD%\app1_path\app1.exe:: Delay for 10 secondsping -n 11 127.0.0.1 >NUL:: Starting other applicationsstart %CD%\app2_path\app2.exestart %CD%\app3_path\app3.exestart %CD%\app4_path\app4.exe
The 10 seconds delay between applications start in this example is done by pinging the localhost 11 times (since localhost will replay to first ping request immediately).In given example I assume that the batch file is located in default applications folder on your CodySafe drive.If you need more help creating the concrete batch file - email us to support [at] codyssey.com. We'll be happy to assist you.
Last Edit: 2009/07/14 05:29 By Igor.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop