Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

WinZip Portable Application?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: WinZip Portable Application?
WinZip Portable Application? 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello! :)First of all, I would like to thank you for creating this wonderful application... it's amazing!I would first like to ask if there could be a WinZip portable application? ZIP files, etc.Also, it would be pretty cool if users could make their own skins for this and upload them and share them! Or just have one universal theme that works exactly the same in Windows XP, Vista, etc.Thanks, hope to hear a response
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:WinZip Portable Application? 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 14
WinZIP is not a freeware and its license does not permit to use it more than on one computer.However there are more than enough alternative compression tools without such limitations.Consider evaluation of "7-Zip Portable" if you are looking for powerful compression utility. Beside of supporting own "7z" format with very high compression ratio (using LZMA compression) it operates almost all popular archive types.If you are looking for something simple - check "Vallen Zipper". Installer for CodySafe may be downloaded here. Alternatively you may download Vallen Zipper from official site
Last Edit: 2009/09/24 18:19 By Igor.

Re:WinZip Portable Application? 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, I completely understand this - thanks for explaining! :)Alrighty, I'll give these programs a try - thanks again!

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop