Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Versions after 1.0.084 have lost accessibility
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Versions after 1.0.084 have lost accessibility
Versions after 1.0.084 have lost accessibility 8 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi allI have been using codysafe since version 09.068 and have been using it to develop a suite of programs for use by the visually impaired including a open source screen reader NVDA (Non Visual Desktop Access) www.nvda-project.org/wiki/DownloadAs I have been busy developing tutorials for this project I installed all of the updates from Codysafe without testing them until today when I discovered that after version 1.0.0.84 accessibility to the Codysafe front panels by the screen reader not possible except for the disk info.As I have spent considerable time developing this suite of tutorials and testing the programs for compatibility with the screen reader for use by the Visually Impaired I am loath to change from Codysafe.There are two possible actions I can take:1. Revert back to version 1.0.0.84 2. Ask if the Codysafe programmers could rectify the accessibility problem. Could this be done?Regards Jimmy
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Versions after 1.0.084 have lost accessibility 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
Jimmy Thank you for reporting a problem. We will try to solve this issue ASAP. Meanwhile you can use the version 1.0.0.84Please contact support [at] codyssey.com for updates on the issue and if you need assistance to revert back to version 1.0.0.84
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop