Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

How exactly do i find the command-line parameters
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: How exactly do i find the command-line parameters
How exactly do i find the command-line parameters 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 0
Command-line options (parameters)The process of setting of command-line parameters for every portable application can be found in the application description on the product web page or on the resource you are downloading an application from.Just copy a parameters string and paste it to the Command-line Options field of the Applications Manager. For example Skype requires the following string:/datapath:"Data" /removable I've read that and i still dont understand. I'm trying to install the Bodog poker software. Thanks.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:How exactly do i find the command-line parameters 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 16
CodySafe is an applications launcher. It can pass command line parameters to application, but they are application-specific. Some apps do not require command line params and do not support them at all. If command line parameters are required it is usually noticed by vendor. Please refer to the specific application manual or contact application developers in order to get instructions
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop