Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Codyssey main menu colour turning black
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Codyssey main menu colour turning black
Codyssey main menu colour turning black 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Hi,I just discovered this wonderfull program yesterday wich is for my opinion,one of the most usefull programs ever made!But i seem to encounter a strange problem,whenever i open it,the main colour of the program is black,as you can see on this Picture.I really liked that blue colour,so if there is any manipulation that i have to do to make it back to it original colour,it would be very cool!Thank you!PS:I already reinstalled it again 2 times and redownloaded it!To the creators:Excellent work guys!Keep up the great work =)
Last Edit: 2009/10/24 11:07 By Eugene.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Codyssey main menu colour turning black 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
CodySafe was designed using cutting-edge technologies. It suggests best experience with Windows Vista and Windows 7. In Windows XP it displays black background only.We will consider adding the skin selection option to one of future versions.PS. Thank you for your warm words and for your interest in our product. We will do our best to continue providing good solutions
Last Edit: 2009/10/24 11:09 By Eugene.

Thx 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Thanks for having time answering my question :DI only tought of that because at my first install of the program,it was Blue Oo,well wathever,it's stil one the best programs ever

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop