Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Changing destination of folders
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Changing destination of folders
Changing destination of folders 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello,I noticed that the structure of the folders in the luncher and thereby the fysically destination of the folders on the drive are structured as the Windows XP; as pictures, music and videos are placed in the documents folder. I was thinking of some customization of the folder destinations. The user could change or create new folders and could set up Codysafe Launcher to link to the folders. For example; the user could create folder called "USER" and create subfolders "Documents", "Music", Pictures" and "Videos" and simply link Codysafe Launcher to the destinations.The reason for this, is that I could automate a syncronization of my folders, from the flash drive and my Vista folders.Please advice if it's possible to customize the folders.Best regards,Thomas K.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Changing destination of folders 8 Years, 10 Months ago Karma: 16
Hi Thomas, Thank you for suggestion of a usefule feature. In current version it cannot be implemented, however we will consider adding this option to one of coming versions of CodySafe

Re:Changing destination of folders 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
I would go even further and make these buttons completely customizable (like in Lupo Pen Suite, for example), so that they can launch any folder window or any program you like.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop