Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Make a CDFS partition
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Make a CDFS partition
Make a CDFS partition 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello,How Are you ?i have a question,please . i want to know is possible to create a CDFS with our flash driver , and by create a CDFS partition , we can run the Codyssey automatic .i'll really thank you if anyone help me ,also i'm so sorry if my english was bad , because i not know english good Jeff.Z
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Make a CDFS partition 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
sorry i post again ,but anyone can help me, please ?i think it's impossible to create a CDFS partition, isn't ?

Re:Make a CDFS partition 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 14
Jeff,There is no generic solution to make CDFS partition on a flash drive.However it may be done through using of special features of the device microcontroller (and almost all modern MCUs supports partitioning and CD-ROM emulation).We are working on integration of CodySafe with most popular controllers and going to release the beta version of this tool in a couple of weeks. If you are interested to take part in the closed beta testing please drop an email to beta[at]codyssey.com.All interested please may accept this call as the personal invitation.

Re:Make a CDFS partition 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thanks , Igoryou say right , because i searched for this and i didn't find anything , only i found one thing , and that was using some softwares to make this partition , and he say in the end of his post that maybe creating CDFS partition will damage your flash driver .and i'll be happy if can help you to test Beta version , i'll send an email wich you type .thanks again,Jeff.Z

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop