Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Annoying
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Annoying
Annoying 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Whenever you click the close icon in CodySafe, it closes all open programs, not just CodySafe. This isnt a huge problem, it's just annoying, because you don't get a chance to save anything - the programs just close. Any ideas?
The administrator has disabled public write access.

4 clicks to change annoying settings to desired 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
This isn't a problem at all, but a feature which may be disabled in 4 clicks if you found it annoing:1st click: "Options2nd click: System Settings3rd click: Deselect checkbox near "Forced close of all applications on exit"4th click: "OK" buttonYou are done.Please refer to user manual @ www.codyssey.com/manuals/CodySafe/v.1/en/ (and particularly to this page: www.codyssey.com/manuals/CodySafe/v.1/en...-System-Settings.htm) to see all system settings.

Re:4 clicks to change annoying settings to desired 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
Thank You! You have a great program! I was just confused, because I would lose data, and had no idea why. I just knew it happened when I closed CodySafe. I did not know that it was in one of the options (I feel stupid now, being a programmer)

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop