Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

CodySafe Sigma?
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: CodySafe Sigma?
CodySafe Sigma? 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
I was looking at your CodySafe Sigma version. If I decide to purchase that and install it, will it overwrite all the app info from the free version? Would I have to re-enter all the apps or will it read the old ini files and update accordingly?I haven't decided yet if I will upgrade but I do like the nesting feature.Thanks
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:CodySafe Sigma? 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
Scooter,If you install CodySafe Sigma over the CodySafe Free version you will not need to re-enter all apps. They will remain in the menu. CodySafe system settings, hot keys, applications groups and menu structurewill also remain after upgrade. The nesting feature will be noticed after you arrange applications within sub-groups. In any case it is always good idea to make a backup

Re:CodySafe Sigma? 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 4
How long does the license last for CodySafe Sigma? How long does the right to updates for this product last?

Re:CodySafe Sigma? 8 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
The purchased license is valid through the product lifetime, unless the licensee is violating the EULA, transferring the key to the 3rd party. The same for the updates - they are available as long as the CodySafe Sigma remain supported product.

Thanks!

Eugene wrote:The purchased license is valid through the product lifetime, unless the licensee is violating the EULA, transferring the key to the 3rd party. The same for the updates - they are available as long as the CodySafe Sigma remain supported product.I bought it and got it installed. It kept all my settings including the Hot Keys! Great!

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop