Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Portable applications distributes to two disk driv
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Portable applications distributes to two disk driv
Portable applications distributes to two disk driv 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
HelloI installed codysafe sigma on one truecrypt container with letter (x:\).Here are also all portable applications.I have the problem on my workplace, that special applications a virus alarm releasedIs there a way for me to install special applications on an additional file container like (y:\)and mount them when i need it in codysafe Sigma?I thank for yor helpgreeting michael<< online translate -- sorry >>
cng
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Portable applications distributes to two disk driv 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 16
CodySafe manages applications located on the same disk only. There is no possibility to connect applications running from another disk.

Re:Portable applications distributes to two disk driv 8 Years, 3 Months ago Karma: 0
Ok, It is the same stick, only one other VolumeIs there another solution?Apparently cannot run two CodySafe Sigma instances at the same timeIt cannot be also extended laucher.ini apparentlyWith TrueCrypt, it is apparently not possible that after loading a container then this can be extended by one second containerDoes anyone know a solution?Thank youGreetingMichael<< online translate -- sorry >>
cng
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop