Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Codysafe only for portable apps???
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Codysafe only for portable apps???
Codysafe only for portable apps??? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi,I used to have the PortableApps.com Menu on my USB stick.Now I replaced it for CodySafe.I have one question though.The PortableApps.com Menu will also work with other standalone and portable apps. You just need to place them in a directory "next to" the PortableAppsMenu directory. So, in a standard layout, you'd create a directory within the X:\PortableApps directory and place it within there. For example, if you have a portable program MyApp.exe, you could create a folder called X:\PortableApps\MyApp\ and place MyApp.exe and all its files within there. Then, just click Options - Refresh App Icons within the PortableApps.com Menu and your new app will show up.Is this also possible with CodySafe?I tried it with one application but I couldn't get it to work.I mean, the programm doesn't show up in the main screen with the regualar portable apps.Am I missing something here or....
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Codysafe only for portable apps??? 9 Years, 7 Months ago Karma: 16
Don Diego, You are absolutely right, the option to use CodySafe with any application and not only PortableApps format is necessary. We are working on it and will release it with the nearest software update. Please stay tuned.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop