Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Freeraser issue on Vista
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Freeraser issue on Vista
Freeraser issue on Vista 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Hi,First off, I want to say I love Freeraser, and the general ambiance and tone of this company and product. Being involved in the media, and transfer of propriatary intelectual property, your program 'Freeraser,' is one of the only I really like. I was about to promote it, wheh the following happened.I downloaded it in to Win Vista Ultimate, Running at 3.5 Ghz. Not mudh on the drive. I deleted a bunch of files, and folders, and some program leftovers. Freeraser was the best. It got rid of files Ccleaner could not. I was happy, and as I said, I was about to promote it around.So, for one day it was fine. The next day, when I booted my machine, I went to use it, I clicked on the Icon, and it did not open. I tried running as admin, it would not open. I deleted the shortcut, and went directly to the program files, tried to open it directly. It would not open. I uninstalled, and deleted it from the registry, and wherever, and still not opening.I uninstalled it, and reinstalled it SIX times. I click on it, and then nothing. It worked perfectly.. I REALLY like it, how can I approach this. I am willing to do a screen share. But, this is really vexing me, as it worked so well the first day.
Zenoian
A quintessential 'Warrior Poet'
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Zenonii1 Location: as directed by the whims of Heaven
Last Edit: 2012/12/22 00:29 By Zenoian.
The administrator has disabled public write access.
When the madness of the city has for the moment quieted, resting within the stillness that is yet night... Before darknes fades again she comes, and sings songs to me of love and destruction. I am your love, your Spirit muse,find me... Oh, that I knew how. © Zenoian 2012

Re:Freeraser issue on Vista - Fixed! 5 Years, 11 Months ago Karma: 0
Okay, for anyone who may have this problem, I nave to emphasize that the program was in NO WAY responsible for the program not responding. Okay, I'll say that again in English.The program 'Freerasaer,' or it files, it's dhildren, or anything awssodciated, was in no way responsible for the non opening. It was something in the system.My system Vista, seems to be a bit buggy. After trying all I knew, I found after lsearching in the wrong places, that it was nothing mnore than a permissions clearance. I did not think abvout it, as I am the admin,and it did work the day before. Somehow, the system changed, and did not allow permission to use 'Freerase.' I simply changed the permission, and it's back to being the best damn, kick ass app and file killier on the planet!Cheers everyone... now, off to do some editing.
Zenoian
A quintessential 'Warrior Poet'
User Offline Click here to see the profile of this user
Gender: Male Zenonii1 Location: as directed by the whims of Heaven
The administrator has disabled public write access.
When the madness of the city has for the moment quieted, resting within the stillness that is yet night... Before darknes fades again she comes, and sings songs to me of love and destruction. I am your love, your Spirit muse,find me... Oh, that I knew how. © Zenoian 2012

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop