Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Bug report
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Bug report
Bug report 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 1
Hello,I have noticed that the zip archive for release 1.0.0.18 contains Freeraser.exe 1.0.0.15Another point concerns the feedback button, it does nothing except a warning window.It has been tested on Vista SP1 - FrenchSee the screenshot below (translation of the content : Windows doesn't find *****. Check you entered the correct name and try again.)PS : i just finished the french Freeraser translation, I send it to you by email.Opendev
Last Edit: 2009/03/18 09:00 By opendev.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Bug fixed 9 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 14
Fixed.You may re-download updated version (1.0.0.19)Thanks for reporting!
Last Edit: 2009/03/18 17:55 By Igor.

Re:Bug report 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
I also found a very interesting Bug in the Version 1.0.0.23:All you need is a Screensaver which switches the Resolution and multiple Screens.What to do:1. Place Freeraser on the lower right corner of the Primary Screen.2. Launch the Screensaver3. Exit the Screensaver4. the Freeraser Icon is no longer on the lower right level (which is correct, because now its placed on the lower right corner from the smaller Resolution Area)5. You can't move or use freeraiser, but the program is still visible.6. to use freeraser again, hide it with a single click on the task bar icon and show it again with another Click.
---AyrA.ch Pr0xy & Stuff

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop