Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

PStart settings import
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: PStart settings import
PStart settings import 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Ow yeah! It works now. Excellent.Ok, down to business.I am using PStart for long. And I have several hundreds apps in it. As the development of it seems to be stalled, I am looking for something more modern to switch to. But necesserity to move all the soft scares me a lot. Currently I met only one launcher able to import PStarts' list - ASuite.Will you be able to implement this feature?Also, as I see from the list of features of CodySafe and screenshots, there's no ability to run given applications by the schedule with certain parameters? It would also be great to have one.Thank you for your time!P.S. Of course, I was registered before I was able to see the "Add new topic" form
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:PStart settings import 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 16
Thanks to Mancubus for suggesting new features!We will add the option to import applications from PStart (and other launchers) to future versions of CodySafe. Implementation of this feature will take some time... so we count on users' patience We were not going to add the scheduled running of applications. CodySafe is dedicated for use with portable devices; therefore schedule is not quite relevant. But we will consider adding this feature when planning further development. If you need it for erasing of temp files, etc., you may use any shredder that supports this feature and make it Autorun.

Re:PStart settings import 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Thnx for quick reply.In fact, the tasks that currently run by schedule in my PStart are antivirus update routines. For me this is quite important.One more thing that I believe scheduler will be useful for - update verification for applications that support this feature in command line parameters.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop