Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Suggestions for UI
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Suggestions for UI
Suggestions for UI 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 1
Hi,What do you think about more customizable applications menu?I′ve two suggestions:- Some portable launchers e.g. RocketDock or Appetizer have possibility set up custom icons (*.ico, *.png) for application entries and application groups. I think option for changing icons of applications/group could improve UI of your very nice CodySafe interface and allows users to customize CodySafe to their requirements.- What do you think about adding settings for changing order of displayed items (application shortcuts and group shortcuts) in application menu, for example by adding "drag & drop" feature or by adding to Applications Manager some menu layout manager for applications menu with "move up" and "move down" buttons, settings for icon sizes, background image etc..Best regards,Janusz
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Suggestions for UI 9 Years, 6 Months ago Karma: 14
Improvement of the menu is one of the tasks scheduled on our roadmap. We will make necessary improvements, including multi level categories, categories re-ordering etc. As soon as the core functions and options are implemented we will start digging these improvements Unfortunately I cannot ensure it will be done by tomorrow... Stay tuned!

Re:Suggestions for UI 9 Years, 5 Months ago Karma: 0
Hello There,It would be usefull to have the possibility for nested groups into the menu system : let me explain. i have installeed the Swiff Knife onto the USB but all groups can be found now on the firts level of the menu structure. It would be nice to collect all the groups of this Swiss Knofe in 1 major group, called Swiss Knife on the first level of the menu. Clicking on that would open the Swiss Knife group and displays all the sub categories. In this way you could organise all the nice programs in a more efficient way I think ... Keep up the good work !

Re:Suggestions for UI 9 Years, 4 Months ago Karma: 16
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We will consider your suggestions in coming versions.

Re:Suggestions for UI 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Igor wrote:Improvement of the menu is one of the tasks scheduled on our roadmap. We will make necessary improvements, including multi level categories, categories re-ordering etc.Great, looking forward for those features too Janusz wrote:- Some portable launchers e.g. RocketDock or Appetizer have possibility set up custom icons (*.ico, *.png) for application entries and application groups. I think option for changing icons of applications/group could improve UI of your very nice CodySafe interface and allows users to customize CodySafe to their requirements.You can already do that , simply go to the AppInfo directory of the application you want to change the icon and replace the ico file for the one you want. You can extract the icon using IcoFX.Cheers

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop