Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Some Thoughts
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Some Thoughts
Some Thoughts 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 0
Thought: I was thinking that in the most used programs menu that you could show different views to the icons previews such as all icons(In the picture below), and in the "All Programs Menu" you could set the icons on top of the folders as the default preview. Also That you could set all of these from the settings tab within the options menu.
But with different icons Theme Thoughts: Instead of making full themes you should try to change the HUE and other aspects to just alter the tinted color of menu as in Personalization of Aero in 7 and vista, I'm not sure if it would be easier or not as im studying NSIS myself, or if it would be border lining on copyright infringement.Problems: In the "All Programs Menu" when i open a a folder for larger selection I get a lagged response look when i highlight the programs it seems to stick there till I highlight it again with my cousor. Computer Specs:Windows 7 (Bootlegged - Sorry Microsoft)1.60 GHz single core Intel Processor1028 MB of DDR2 RAM Thnx, Inyourface09
Last Edit: 2009/11/07 13:15 By inyourface09.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop