Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Eject function
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Eject function
Eject function 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 0
The eject function does not run the Post-Run script. Since I use this script to terminate some programs and cleanup, it will not run if you use the included eject function.Work-a-round:I solved this by renaming the eject.exe program found in the cody safe directory. I created a batch file to execute the commands to close my programs, cleanup and then execute the renamed Original_Eject.exe program as the last line of the batch file. I then used a program that "compiles" the batch file into a .exe which I named eject.exe (www.f2ko.de/English/b2e/index.php). Click on the eject icon and presto.Works like a charm.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Eject function 8 Years, 8 Months ago Karma: 16
Dear MrSpecialK,"Eject" button and corresponding Eject.exe application were added to the CodySafe on purpose. This button is necessary for fast but safe removal of the device. The Eject function simply kills all processes that are running from the device and disconnects the device. If you are launching some applications or commands upon clicking on the "Eject" button the legal removal of device will be impossible(the device will be locked by the system).But there is a solution for your task. Correct Post-run script will make it. See example of script in the forum. Just place the following line in the post-run script:Run "\CodySafe\Eject.exe", ""Please keep in mind that the Post-run script is executed upon clicking on "Exit" button.
Last Edit: 2010/03/30 08:17 By Eugene.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop