Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

More visual control options
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: More visual control options
More visual control options 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 0
I purchased the Sigma version of the apps menu but so far I am still not using it for my everyday portable drive. I want to be able to tweak it more. First, can we please have an option to remove the huge watermark "Codyssy"? I really don't like that on my menu - I prefer just a plain menu with no name. And can we possibly get an option to either increase the font size on the menu or at least an option to make the font 'Bold'? And last but not least, can we get an option to disable the transparency of the menu back to solid for easier viewing. It may just be my pc but I have disabled transparency in Windows 7 for my pc but I still get the transparency on the portable menu.Thanks and I hope this post does not come across the wrong way - I really do like the menu application, it's one of the best I've seen so far - I just want to be able to tweak it so that I am more comfortable while using it.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:More visual control options 7 Years, 9 Months ago Karma: 16
1 - Codyssey logo can't be removed except the customisation framework, which is performed only for OEM partners. If you are interested in OEM customisation please contact us with corresponding request2 - The font size depends on the Windows theme and can't be tweaked in CodySafe.3 - You may chose one of the existing themes or create one of your own.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop