Welcome, Guest
Please Login or Register.    Lost Password?

Autorun at drive connect
(1 viewing) (1) Guest
Go to bottomPage: 1
TOPIC: Autorun at drive connect
Autorun at drive connect 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 1
Well I'm not sure where to put this, so I'm putting it here. Is there a way, through a CodySafe script or otherwise, that, when I connect my iPod (80 gig iPod classic, quite a good vessel for this program), the program will automatically run? I'm not sure, would an autorun.ini file do this? I've tried it once before with a flash drive and a different program (I htink I tried to get it to auto launch an explorer window, but it didnt work).Thanks for the help guys!~Sick.(PS - I read about your program in a PC World issue. So glad I resubscribed to it!)edit - looking at the autorun.ini file that CodySafe installs, it does instruct it to launch the program... but it doesnt. My pc has autorun turned off, but my parent's doesnt, and it still doesnt autolaunch on that. any ideas?
Last Edit: 2009/10/13 21:18 By sicklyboy.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Re:Autorun at drive connect 9 Years, 1 Month ago Karma: 16
Thank you for your suggestions and for your kind words about CodySafe. iPod is recognized by the system as a mobile device and not as a drive. Therefore simple installation of CodySafe to iPod will not allow automatic launching. We will test possibility to enable autorun with iPod and will later add this feature if possible.
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Go to topPage: 1
Moderators: Eugene, Igor
get the latest posts directly to your desktop